Sunday, May 5, 2013

IMPORTANT NOTICE, and Thank You To Sasha F.

Hey guys. So, a lovely person named Sasha Fierce pointed out to me that I had written on my post "Dead and Gone" the following phrase:

Funerals are not meant for the living, they are meant for the dead.

...She was understandably confused by this, as it was a horrendous typo that I should have caught. It literally goes against the ENTIRE point of the post (which is to explain how they are meant to affect the LIVING and how they should NOT focus on the dead party specifically), and should in fact read:

Funerals are not meant for the dead, they are meant for the living.

This was completely inexcusable and I'm sorry if it confused any of you. It is fixed now, and I can try and clear up any questions or what not that may have arisen from that. Thank you again to Sasha for drawing it to my attention, I will try to catch things like that in the future.

-BlackFox

(165)

1 comment:

  1. Good that you have readers who are willing to comment! Yay for comments!

    ReplyDelete