Sunday, March 17, 2013

Model Christain


I go to church on Sunday,
I wear my smartest clothes.
My smile is bright and very gay,
and my devotion shows.

I offer up the proper tithe,
I never take His name in vain.
I tell my children not to writhe,
so from the sermon they will gain.

I know exactly when to stand,
I know when I must join in song.
I never call the sermon bland,
nor do I say it is too long.

I'm always early, never late,
And I know when to laugh and cry.
The pastor I will not debate,
for my shepherd knows more than I.

Yes I am the model Christian,
who follows my saviors law.
And I challenge you who listen,
to name even a single flaw.

What is that? What did you say?
The sermon? What was it about?
Why church has been over since yesterday,
But something quite moving no doubt.

-BlackFox (...with a short post again. *twirls flag*)

(160)  

1 comment: